Saturday 6 February 2010

Dave Nevison - A Bloody Good Winner!

I bought A Bloody Good Winner! hoping I would come away with some professional system which Dave uses but was disappointed on that front. Which was naive on my part but what I did find was that I was unable to put the book down until I read it from cover to cover! Nevison basically explains you should only bet when the odds on offer are higher than those of your own.

It's a great read and insight to the story of a professional gambler, Nevison is very open and honest about his life as a professional gambler and some of the stories had me in stitches! Its a great autobiography and well worth a read but dont get your hopes up that you can turn pro after reading this!! Any gambler or horse racing should read this book as its great entertainment which will make you laugh and smile all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment